Crown Bay Nursing and Rehabilitation has been serving the community of Alameda, CA for many years providing compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We’ve worked hard to create a home-like environment which allows our residents to experience the comfort and security they need to function at their highest capacity and optimum quality of life.
We provide an interdisciplinary approach to patient care. We put an emphasis on staff training and development so that we employ the most outstanding people to care for your loved ones.
What makes Crown Bay unique and separates us from other facilities is the ability to provide person-centered care with a loving touch. This is accomplished by having attentive and caring staff assembled. Your loved one is somebody special who deserves the very best and who will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
The rehab team at Crown Bay has well-qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs. They have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved one’s needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Experience the Difference, contact us today!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and on-site 24 hours/day.
- We provide wound care
- We provide salon services
- A shuttle stop outside our facility transports residents and their guests to a nearby shopping center
- We are located across the street from Alameda Beach and Sandcastle Park