Here at Crown Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, we know that when someone is suffering from the progressive stages of memory loss, they will need continued support and assistance. We also understand that each case is uniquely different and deserves the utmost attention and care. We offer the care and attention needed to help with this process in each unique case.
Memory care offers 24-hour supervised care with meals, activities, and health management for residents.
Here are some of the basic services offered in memory care:
- Comfortable private, or semi-private, rooms
- Daily meals
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Medication management
- Exercise and physical therapy programs
- Social programs and activities
- 24-hour staffing and personal assistance
Our personalized care focuses on:
- creating appropriate treatment options for each resident
- monitoring treatment effectiveness as each resident progresses
- exploring alternatives as needed
- creating individual goals for treatment and tolerance
I'm Ready to Learn More!
508 Westline Drive, Alameda, CA 94501
P: 510-521-5765 | F: 510-521-1977