In our continuing effort to provide quality care for our residents, Crown Bay Nursing & Rehabilitation has created a multi-disciplinary Wound Care Team that is experienced in treating all stages and types of wounds, including the need for isolation. We will develop an integrated care plan with the physician and continuously assess the need for interventions at all stages of wound healing.
The team includes:
- Nursing, Physical Therapy (Wound Care Specialist)
- Occupational Therapy (pressure-relieving devices)
- Speech Therapy (swallowing assessment and treatment)
- Dietitian (nutritional evaluation and diet therapy)
Modalities available are:
- Full body hydrotherapy
- Electric stimulation
- Special dressing procedures
- Wound vacuums
I'm Ready to Learn More!
508 Westline Drive, Alameda, CA 94501
P: 510-521-5765 | F: 510-521-1977